NEXA P1 Powerboat Indian Grand Prix of the Seas Qualifying Results
P1 SuperStock UK champions clocked the fastest lap of 02.25.73 to take pole position in Mumbai.
The Colemans lead the way after qualifying!
The inaugural NEXA P1 Powerboat Indian Grand Prix of the Seas got underway as all twelve crews from six teams took part in qualifying. It was the battle of the champions as the P1 SuperStock UK winners Sam and Daisy Coleman took pole position by one hundredth of a second, ahead of P1 SuperStock USA champions James Norvill and Charlie Parsons-Young.
Both Indian pilots Gaurav Gill and CS Santosh posted respectable times with the Ultra Sharks main man narrowly edging it.
- 1. #150 Baleno RS Booster Jets, Sam Coleman (UK) & Daisy Coleman (UK): 02:25:73
- 2. #99 Money On Mobile Marlins, James Norvill (UK) & Christian Parsons-Young (UK): 02:25:74
- 3. #95 Mirchi Maverics, John Donnelly (UK) & Kevin Burdock (UK): 02:26:63
- 4. #21 Lloyd Dolphins, Craig Wilson (USA) & William Enriquez (USA): 02:27:34
- 5. #20 Ultra Sharks, Neil Jackson (UK) & Jason Jackson (UK): 02:27:67
- 6. #11 Lloyd Dolphins, Stuart Cureton (UK) & Sara Cureton (UK): 02:29:02
- 7. #10 Ultra Sharks, Gaurav Gill (IND) & George Ivey (USA): 02:30:60
- 8. #14 HVR Racing, Darren Nicholson (AUS) & Giovanni Carpitella (ITA): 02:30:67
- 9. #100 Baleno RS Booster Jets, CS Santosh (IND) & Martin Robinson (UK): 02:31:54
- 10. #999 Money On Mobile Marlins, Glynn Norvall (UK) & Lee Norvall (UK): 02:31:55
- 11. #983 Mirichi Maverics, David Taft (UK) & Frederick Bastien (BEL): 02:33:63
- 12. HVR Racing, Frank Silva (USA) & Tony Iannotta (USA): 02:33:54
Racing will begin on Saturday with two back-to-back races live from 2pm IST.
More powerboat news from P1 Superstock